Friday, July 25, 2014

Floral Friday

via the click chick

Today's installment of Floral Friday is a sneak peak from an event I recently did with Tailor & Table at Boone Hall Plantation in Charleston, South Carolina.  The event will be covered on one of my favorite wedding blogs, so I have to keep the rest of the photos on lock down until publication day ... but I couldn't help but share one teaser! Patience is not one of my virtues :).


It'll be a quiet, but busy, weekend around here.  I don't have any events, but I do have a few office tasks that need to be completed.  And don't even get me started on how desperately my house needs to be cleaned.  
So my goals for the weekend are:
1. Be super productive
2. Not change out of my pajamas
Sounds like a plan to me!



What are you lovelies up to this weekend?



Don't forget to link up with Ashlyn and I on Sunday!





3 comments:

  1. That flower is beautiful!! I can’t wait to see all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to see the wedding!! i just moved to charleston and i am loving it. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can't wait to see it - isn't that were Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds got married?!

    ReplyDelete