Friday, August 29, 2014

Flower Friday & Happy Long Weekend!

dahlia, zinnia, jasmine, knock-out rose, scabiosa pod, mint, queen anne's lace, seedum, foraged greenery

Hey gang!  
I hope you all have big plans for the long weekend.  This is my first weekend off in what feels like forever and a day.  I have college friends coming to stay with me and cheer on the Bulldawgs at our season opener against Clemson.  I just had to put together some bright, cheery wildflowers to celebrate the occassion :).

I'm also predicting a low country boil and some brunching over the next few days... and I'm not mad about it.

Let's get this party started!


4 comments:

  1. That sounds like an AMAZING weekend. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Fab weekend. Nice to hear you'll get a break this weekend!! I have to work the next 3 days in a row! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like awesome weekend plans! enjoy it! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. A low country boil - can't wait to hear how that went!

    ReplyDelete